UPPCL AE Recruitment 2019
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer. UPPCL AE Recruitment 2019 for the post of Assistant Engineer was released on 20 September, 2019. Interested candidates can get all the information for UPPCL AE Recruitment 2019. Candidates are allowed to choose their specialized trade or department. You can get the links for UPPCL AE Recruitment 2019 which is given below. The tentative exam dates and schedules have also been declared for the exam. It is conducted at various locations all over Uttar Pradesh and in online mode only.
Date of Release of Application Form: 25 September, 2019
Date of Closure of Application Form: 14 October, 2019
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released UPPCL AE Recruitment 2019 for various posts in multiple departments. UPPCL has released a total of 301 no. of vacancies for various posts in multiple departments. The link to UPPCL AE Recruitment 2019 is given below.
UPPCL AE Recruitment 2019 Registration | Login
UPPCL Exam Date
UPPCL has released exam dates for the post of Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019. A tentative schedule of UPPCL exam is as below.
20 September, 2019
Online Application Starts From
25 September, 2019
Last Date to Apply Online
14 October, 2019
Last Date to Pay Fees
14 October, 2019
UPPCL Application Fees
UPPCL has scheduled application fees for Assistant Teacher. A description of their application fees is as given below:
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST : Rs. 700/-
- PH (Divyang): Rs. 10/-
- Pay the Examination Fees through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking Fee Mode only.
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL
There are a set of expected eligibility criteria that you should qualify to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
- SC/ ST : 5 years
- OBC : 3 years
- Physically Handicapped : 10 years
- Physically Handicapped + OBC : 13 years
- Physically Handicapped + SC/ ST : 15 years
- Candidate must possess BE/ B. Tech. Engineering Degree for Relevant post.
- Computer Literacy: Knowledge of computer operation is a must as UPPCL exam is conducted online.
- Language Proficiency: Qualification of Hindi is essential for the posts. For this purpose, all the candidates must have passed Hindi of atleast Matriculation or its equivalent level upto the date of document checking.
Vacancies for UPPCL
UPPCL has released a total of 301 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer (Multiple Trade), where 271 vacancies are for Electrical Branch, 22 vacancies are for Computer Science Branch, 5 vacancies are for Electronics & Communication Branch and vacancies are for Civil Branch. A department – wise breakdown of these vacancies is as stated.
Electronics & Communication
More info about UPPCL